TMartin Design, LLC dba Ohio is Home (Ohio is Home)
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Ohio is Home’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Athens, Ohio. Our company registration number is 201507900969 and registered with the state of Ohio. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
Local Store Pickup Terms and Conditions:
- Orders must be picked up within 90 days of the date of purchase.
- If an order is not picked up within 90 days, the store reserves the right to restock or donate the items with no refunds.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their order is picked up within the designated time frame. The store is not liable for any inconvenience or loss resulting from a customer’s failure to pick up their order within the required time frame.
- The store may make exceptions to this policy in cases of extenuating circumstances, but such exceptions are at the discretion of the store and are not guaranteed.
- By placing an order, the customer agrees to these terms and conditions.
Registrations and authorizations
Ohio is Home is registered with the State of Ohio.
Ohio is Home details
The full name of Ohio is Home is TMartin Design, LLC dba Ohio is Home.
You can contact Ohio is Home by email: email@example.com